Moving or move from DELTONA to LARGO.
Want to move in Largo?
Then, this post is for you!
Deltona is the most overcrowded city. The population of the city was 85,182. It gives the residents suburban feels, always seems to be going through the top.
This island is in the upper Florida Keys Isles. It gives the residents an urban-suburban mix fee. It is both easily accessible and beautiful. The city had a population of 84,130. The cost of living is 96.0. It has no major airport. It’s served by Miami Airport.
Education in Largo:
- There are 30 schools: 23 public schools and 7 private schools
- Largo schools spend $9,270 per student
There are several attractions:
- The Florida Aquarium (Tampa)
- Lowry Park Zoo (Tampa)
- Museum of Fine Arts (St. Petersburg)
- Florida International Museum (St. Petersburg)
- Mahaffey Theater (St. Petersburg)
- Florida Orchestra Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- St. Petersburg Pier.
- Salvador Dali Museum (St. Petersburg).
- Florida Holocaust Museum (St. Petersburg).
- Museum of Science and Industry (Tampa)
- Distance from Deltona, FL to Largo, FL is 135mi (217.26km)
- It takes 2hr 17min if you drive nonstop (following the I-4 w route)
- The estimated cost of gas is $19.64
If you want a relaxing shift you can contact us (www.discountedmoving.com). Enjoy the safe journey
DELTONA to LARGO