Moving from St. Petersburg to Sanford?
Then this Mlog is for you. Maybe this post will help make your trip easier and feed your decision! Moving to a new city can be a daunting decision, but there are plenty of benefits to making the move from St. Petersburg, FL to Sanford, FL. With its charming downtown area and diverse community, Sanford offers a more relaxed and affordable lifestyle than the hustle and bustle of St. Petersburg.
Let’s take a look at some important facts about Sanford.
- It is a historical city. It is known as an ancient city in Florida.
- The town is on the shores of Lake Monroe and the Johns River.
- Here malls, shops, movies, theaters are all found next to the house. It has a reputation as a tidy city.
- The city has an area of 70 km and a population of 61,051 (according to the 2020 census). So, this is a growing city.
- The unemployment rate here is 4.6%. You can easily find any job in this city if you want. The areas health care and tech industries are currently dominating the job market.
- Sanford is the largest city in Seminole County
- Home of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office (One of the best law enforcement agencies in the State of FL)
- Sanford’s housing expenses are 35% lower than the national average and the utility prices are 7% lower than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 1% higher than the national average. Sanford has grocery prices that are 3% higher than the national average.
- Sanford has the Sun Rail train. (For easy stops from Lake Mary to Winter Park.)
Let’s talk about some of the most important places in Sanford:
The city is an ancient heritage city. Someone in this city would actually want to come again and again.
The center of down town Sanford. It is a vibrant city and an alluring place. There is a historical theater here. Spring well Historical Museum, Botanical Gardens, University, Seminole State College and many more places.
How do you get from St. Petersburg Florida to Sanford Florida?
The distance from St. Petersburg to Sanford is 189 km. If you go by private car, it will take 2 hours and 20 minutes. With the best route being the newly renovated Interstate 4. If you go by train, it will take 4 hours and 23 minutes. And if someone goes by bus, it will take 5 hours and 33 minutes.
All in all.
If you’re still considering a move from St Petersburg to Sanford, FL whether for work, home buying opportunities or education. The benefits are numerous. Not only will you be closer to the hustle and bustle of Orlando, but you’ll also enjoy a quieter and more peaceful community than your previous hometown. Not to mention the Daytona Beach is just 25 to 35 min depending on your starting point! And when it comes to finding a trustworthy moving provider, Discounted Moving is the clear choice. Our team of experienced professionals will ensure your move is stress-free and seamless, leaving you free to enjoy your new home in Sanford. Plus, with Discounted Moving as your preferred relocation provider, you can rest assured that your move will be stress-free and cost-effective. From packing and loading to transportation and unloading, Discounted Moving has you covered every step of the way. So why wait? Make the move today and start enjoying all that Sanford has to offer!
Last but not least, come to this city and experience the beautiful moments of life. Downtown Sanford is buzzing with music culture and food. One of my favorites is the Hollerbach’s German Restaurant and Market! You wont regret a great time there!
Contact us for a free consultation any time. Don’t hesitate – make the move to Sanford with Discounted Moving today. We look forward to your continued support till next time!